Stages Theatre Company is committed to the enrichment and education of children and youth in a professional theatre environment that stimulates artistic excellence and personal growth.
Come Work with Us!
BOX OFFICE ASSOCIATE/HOUSE MANAGER
Stages Theatre Company is looking for an independent, responsible, outgoing individual who excels at customer service to fill immediate openings for PT Box Office Associate-with potential to add hours for House Management.
- Flexible weekday, evening, and weekend hours
- 10-15 hrs/wk
- Customer service experience required
- General theater knowledge and experience with computerized ticketing software is preferred
- House Management experience a plus
To apply: Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com or mail to: Nicki Pretzer, Stages Theatre Company, 1111 Mainstreet, Hopkins, MN 55343. No phone calls please.
Stages Theatre Company has on-going job opportunities for teaching artists in the performing arts. Our current roster includes artists from the stage, on-camera, dance, physical theatre, improv, circus arts, musicians, choreographers, playwrights, music directors, storytellers, creative dramatics educators and more. We are particularly interested in teaching artists from the area of technical theatre and design.
Our opportunities include:
- Long-term school partnerships
- Short-term school residencies and workshops
- Community enrichment classes
- Pre and post-show workshops
- Acting Conservatory
Send a cover letter and resume to:
Stages Theatre Company
Attn: Education Manager
Hopkins, MN 55343