Check back for fall 2020 registration details.
In the meantime, check out our Summer Theatre Workshops!
BY PHONE: 952-979-1111 , option 4
IN PERSON AT THE BOX OFFICE: TUE – SAT, NOON – 6:00 PM
1111 MAINSTREET, HOPKINS 55343
Full payment is due at the time of registration. Payment plans are available. There is a $5 handling fee added per student. A $25 deposit (part of your registration fee) and all handling fees are non-refundable. Refunds will be issued (minus deposit and handling fee) if you cancel at least one week prior to the class start date.
HOPKINS CENTER FOR THE ARTS – 1111 Mainstreet, Hopkins, MN 55343
PIM ARTS HIGHSCHOOL – 7255 Flying cloud drive, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Jeannine Coulombe, Conservatory Director 952-979-1106
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR STUDENTS
- Develop each student as an individual artist
- Honor each student’s unique expression
- Assist each student in growing as a stage performer
OUR PROGRAM IS DESIGNED FOR STUDENTS TO
- Learn the art of stage performance
- Develop their acting skills over time
- Allow them to enter the program with any level of experience at any age
- Challenge them in new and exciting ways each term
- Are capped at 16 students
- Are taught by professional teaching artists
- Include a written evaluation for each student
- End with a showcase for family and friends