Plan Your Visit
Helpful Hints for an Enjoyable Experience
- Be sure to arrive 20 minutes before your performance. This helps us get you seated without running into Jack or Annie, Spookley or Rudolph!
- Take a bathroom and a drink break before the lights go down and the show begins.
- Don’t bring any snacks, drinks, or gum into the theater. These things might distract you during an important part of the story.
- Be sure to laugh as loud as you can at the silly things on stage – but be sure to whisper quiet as a mouse if you want to ask your parent or friends a question.
- To protect our friends on stage-please wait to take any pictures until you are in the lobby and they can pose with you.
See what else Hopkins has to offer! ThinkHopkins.com
- Grab a bite to eat at Big 10 either before or after the show.
- Visit Kiddywampus for art classes, and that great gift for your special little person!
Stages Theatre Company
1111 Mainstreet, Hopkins, MN 55343
Administration: (952) 979-1123
Box Office: (952) 979-1111, option 4
Box Office Hours:
Open Tue–Sat, Noon to 6:00 pm and one hour prior to all performances.