Honor someone special in your life by dedicating a Stages Theatre Company performance! Dedicating a performance is an easy way to commemorate a birthday, anniversary, achievement, or to simply express how much you care. A dedication must be reserved two weeks in advance of your desired performance date. For the current season, this opportunity is available for Elf the Musical, Jr., Peace for the Ages and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, TYA
You will receive four tickets to the dedicated performance and your honoree will receive:
- Welcome note upon arrival
- Announcement of the dedication*
- Show poster signed by the cast
- Photo op with the cast
- Backstage tour
- STC swag and/or production-related merchandise*
- Complimentary ticket voucher to an upcoming STC performance*
- Recognition in STC materials and social media
* Some restrictions may apply.
A gift of $250 will provide a one-of-a-kind memory for your loved one, and will allow STC to extend the magic and wonder of live theatre to families facing financial challenges.
$185 of this gift is tax deductible.
For more information, contact Development Director Megan Krueger at (952) 979-1132