Honor someone special in your life by dedicating a Stages Theatre Company performance! Dedicating a performance is an easy way to commemorate a birthday, anniversary, achievement, or to simply express how much you care. A dedication must be reserved two weeks in advance of your desired performance date.
You will receive four tickets to the dedicated performance and your honoree will receive:
- FOUR tickets to the performance you dedicate
- Announcement of the dedication prior to the performance
- Welcome note and a gift bag at your seat including Stages and/or production related merchandise
- Show poster signed by the cast
- Recognition on STC social media on the day of the dedication
- Photo op with the cast (Not available during COVID restrictions)
- Backstage tour (Not available during COVID restrictions)
* A dedication must be reserved a minimum of two weeks in advance of your desired performance.
A gift of $250 will provide a one-of-a-kind memory for your loved one, and will allow STC to extend the magic and wonder of live theatre to families facing financial challenges.
$185 of this gift is tax deductible.
For more information, please contact our Development Director at (952) 979-1111 or via email.