Summer Theatre Workshops
PARENT & GUARDIAN PORTAL
AGES 4-6 : HOPKINS
(last updated 6/7/21)
June 28-July 2
We are so excited to sing, dance, and play OUTSIDE this summer.
Below you will find important information regarding your student’s workshop. Please carefully read and review this information and reach out to our Education Registrar, Erica with questions. We can’t wait to see your student soon!
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS TO DOWNLOAD & REVIEW
DROP-OFF : (AGES 4-6 - HOPKINS)
We will NOT be allowing adults to enter the building during drop-off and pick-up as a COVID safety protocol. Thank you for understanding.
We will begin checking students in NO EARLIER than 10 MINUTES prior to workshop.
- Students can be dropped off in front of the building on Mainstreet, between 11th & 12th Aves
- Pull into the open space closest to 12th Ave. This is a loading zone!
- STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE
- Our staff will meet students at the vehicle. Please arrive wearing masks.
- A COVID screening questionnaire will be completed each day at your vehicle.
- Our staff will then walk students into the building to begin class!
PICK-UP (AGES 4-6 - HOPKINS)
We will NOT be allowing adults to enter the building during drop off and pick up as a COVID safety protocol. Thank you for understanding.
Pick-up will begin promptly at the end of class.
- Students can be picked up in front of the building on Mainstreet, between 11th & 12th Aves
- Pull into the open space closest to 12th Ave. If the block is full, please do not block the bus stop.
- STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE
- Our staff will direct traffic and walk students to vehicles.
CONTACT US (AGES 4-6 - HOPKINS)
Inform us of an early pick-up or appointment, please let us know at DROP-OFF.
DURING CLASS TIME: (952) 979-1123
Classes are OUTDOORS, you may need to leave a voicemail. Voicemail will be checked regularly throughout each day.
LAST DAY SHARING (AGES 4-6 - HOPKINS)
Please drop off your student at the Hopkins Center for the Arts at the normal time.
REMINDER TO JOIN US FOR THE LAST DAY SHARING:
- WHERE: Hopkins Downtown Park, 16 9th Ave S
- WHEN: FRIDAYS, the LAST HOUR of class
- AM Session: 11AM
- PM Session: 2:30PM
- WHO: Up to FOUR guests per student. Everyone will be seated in socially distanced areas.
- WHAT TO WEAR: Whatever your student wants! Costumes are allowed, but NOT required. Please do not purchase anything for the sharing. Costumes should be comfortable and easy to move in as they will be worn during the entire Friday class. There will not be time to change during class.
- WANT TO WALK TO THE PARK WITH US? Students will begin walking with Teaching Artists, Interns and Admins at 10:45am. Please let us know at drop-off if you will be walking with us or meeting us at the park! Pick-Up will take place at Downtown Park after the sharing.
ATTENDING WITH FRIENDS (AGES 4-6 - HOPKINS)
Send an email to the Education Registrar at least one week prior to the start of workshop to ensure students are placed in the same group. Please note: Each Summer Theatre Workshop class will have multiple sections, and students will be split into sections prior to the first day of class.
CANCELLATION POLICY (AGES 4-6 - HOPKINS)
You may cancel your workshop at any point, for any reason up to 4 weeks prior to the first day of the workshop and receive a full refund – minus the $5 handling fee.
Tuition cannot be transferred to any other program, or for tickets.
The Hopkins Center for the Arts, PIM Arts High School, and Robbinsdale School District facilities and all things that are a part of these spaces are to be treated with respect and care. Stages Theatre Company, the Robbinsdale School District, The Hopkins Center for the Arts, PIM Arts High School, and their respective staffs and volunteers will not be held responsible for accidents.