- Disney and Cameron Mackintosh’s MARY POPPINS JR. – NOVEMBER 16-DECEMBER 27, 2018
- THREE SNOW BEARS – JANUARY 18 – FEBRUARY 18, 2019
- OWL MOON – MARCH 8 – 24, 2019
- THE MOST MAGNIFICENT THING – APRIL 12 – MAY 12, 2019
- HIDDEN HEROES The Black Women of NASA – APRIL 26 – MAY 19, 2019
- Roald Dahl’s WILLY WONKA TYA – JUNE 28 – AUGUST 4, 2019
- Leo Lionni’s INCH BY INCH – Theatre for the Very Young – AUGUST 7 – AUGUST 25, 2019
Box Office: (952) 979-1111, option 4
Hours: Tuesday through Saturday from noon to 6 p.m. and one hour prior to all performances
2018-19 Ticket Prices
|Senior Tickets (ages 60+)||$14.00|
|Child/Youth Tickets (ages 2-17)||$14.00|
|Child/Youth (ages 3-4)||$5 lap pass|
|Child/Youth (ages 0-2)||Free lap pass|
*Excludes: Inch by Inch.
INCH BY INCH: $10 for everyone one year and up. FREE lap passes are available for children one year and under.
*A per ticket handling fee is applied to all phone and online orders. Ticket orders will not be processed without payment. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Everyone entering the theater must have a ticket or lap pass.
- Reservations are not required for lap passes – they can be picked up/purchased at the Box Office the day of the performance.
- Lap passes may be reserved or purchased when ordering tickets over the phone at (952) 979-1111, option 4.
Click here to see a seating chart: Main Stage – reserved seating
Hopkins Jaycees Studio – no seating chart available due to the versatile nature of the space. Seating is general admission.
Tickets can be exchanged into another performance of the same title only. Exchanges will be accepted up to 24 hours prior to the originally scheduled performance. Tickets may not be exchanged after the original performance. Exchanges are subject to availability.
Tickets purchased at least two weeks before an event will be mailed. Tickets purchased less than two weeks before an event will be held at Will Call at the Box Office and can be picked up the day of the event.
Booster seats are available and can be picked up just inside the theater entrance.