Open Door Program
The Open Door Program provides free and reduced cost tickets, bus subsidies, and tuition assistance to low income families, schools, and social service agencies. For more information about free or reduced cost tickets and bus subsidies, and Tuition Assistance contact our Open Door Program Associate, Matt Ouren, at (952) 979-1112 or email.
Click the + symbol for the form you require and fill it out and click submit.
OR download the 2018/2019 forms below and mail them in:
- Families: Open Door Individual Family Application 2018-19
- Schools and Organizations: Open Door School Organization Application 2018-19
Please download the appropriate application below, fill it out and mail to:
|Stages Theatre Company|
|Attn: Open Door Program|
|Hopkins, MN 55343|
Pay What You Can Performances
Patrons can reserve up to SIX (6) tickets for each of the performances listed below at no cost. Patron/Households can reserve tickets to a maximum of THREE (3) pay-what-you-can productions per season. The day of the performance you can “pay-what-you-can” by making a donation of any amount on your way into the theater.
How to Reserve: Call the Box Office at (952) 979-1111, option 4, beginning 30 days before each performance. A maximum of SIX (6) tickets can be reserved per order, per household, per production. Tickets to a maximum of THREE (3) pay-what-you-can performances, per season, per household may be reserved.
UPCOMING PAY WHAT YOU CAN PERFORMANCES:
- Charlotte’s Web – Sunday, September 23, 2018 – 1:00 PM
- Fish in a Tree – Sunday, October 7, 2018 – 1:00 PM
- Disney and Cameron Mackintosh’s Mary Poppins Jr. – Sunday, November 18, 2018 – 4:00 PM
- Three Snow Bears – Sunday, January 20, 2019 – 1:00 PM
- Owl Moon – Sunday, March 10, 2019 – 1:00 PM
- The Most Magnificent Thing – Sunday, April 14, 2019 – 1:00 PM
- Hidden Heroes: The Black Women of NASA – Sunday, April 28, 2019 – 1:00 PM
- Roald Dahl’s Willy Wonka TYA – Sunday, June 30, 2019 – 1:00 PM