Subscribe and Save!
Season Tickets NOW ON SALE for our 2018/19 & 2019/20 Seasons.
2019/20 Single Tickets On Sale Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Download a Season Subscription Form: 2018 / 2019 2019 / 2020
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER!
Subscriber benefits include:
- Early Registration for Workshops!
- Quality entertainment for the whole family
- Save up to 25% off regular ticket prices and handling fees
- Discounted ticket prices to Elf the Musical, Jr.
- Priority seating and early reservations *Subject to availability
Our 2019/20 productions include: Roald Dahl’s JAMES AND THE GIANT PEACH; SPOOKLEY THE SQUARE PUMPKIN; ELF THE MUSICAL, JR; THE DOT; IRON HEARTED VIOLET; THE DAY YOU BEGIN; A DIFFERENT POND; CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG; ALL THE WORLD
SEASON TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
Single Tickets On Sale Tuesday, March 19, 2019
FOUR SHOW PACKAGE – Create Your Own Fun! BUY NOW
$56 per person / one ticket to each of the four shows of your choice.
*Excludes Elf the Musical, Jr. and All the World
SEVEN SHOW PACKAGE – Our Best Value! BUY NOW
$84 per person / one ticket to each of the 2019-20 season shows.
*Excludes Stages Theatre Company’s Production of Elf the Musical, Jr. and All the World
A “GRAND” GATHERING PACKAGE* BUY NOW
An experience for you and the special kid in your life!
$64 per person / one ticket to each of the following four shows listed below:
- James and the Giant Peach: Saturday, October 5, 2019 at 12:30 p.m.
- The Dot: Saturday, February 1, 2020 at 12:30 p.m.
- The Day You Begin: Saturday, April 18, 2020 at 12:30 p.m.
- A Different Pond: Saturday, May 9, 2020 at 12:30 p.m.
Includes specific performances listed and 30 minutes of pre-show activities and refreshments.* Perfect for children 3-7! *Please note: You must purchase the “Grand” Gathering package to participate in pre-show activities. Shows begin at 1 p.m.
SENSORY-FRIENDLY PERFORMANCE PACKAGE BUY NOW
$40 per person / one ticket to four sensory-friendly performances of your choice.
Perfect for individuals with ASD, or sensory sensitivities and their families. Find accessible programming descriptions in the back of this brochure.
Choose any four of the sensory-friendly performances listed below:
- James and the Giant Peach: Saturday, September 28, 2019 at 10 a.m.
- Spookley the Square Pumpkin: Saturday, October 5, 2019 at 10 a.m.
- Elf the Musical, Jr.: Saturday, November 30, 2019 at 10 a.m.
- The Dot: Saturday, January 25, 2020 at 10 a.m.
- Iron Hearted Violet: Saturday, March 14, 2020 at 10 a.m.
- The Day You Begin: Saturday, April 25, 2020 at 10 a.m.
- A Different Pond: Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 10 a.m.
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang: Saturday, June 27, 2020 at 10 a.m.
*Special bonus: Receive 10% off one CAST class with the purchase of this Sensory-Friendly Package!
FLEX PASSES BUY NOW
Select dates and times, anytime!
Purchase a flex pass and save on every ticket! Call the Box Office to make your reservation for the date and time of your choice. (Valid for the 2019-20 season only.)
- 10-Punch Flex Pass $140 – 10 punches / tickets to be used during the 2019-20 season only BUY NOW
- 20-Punch Flex Pass $260 – 20 punches / tickets to be used during the 2019-20 season only BUY NOW
*Flex passes cannot be used for Elf the Musical, Jr. or All the World, and the dollar value of a flex pass ticket cannot be used toward the cost of a ticket. See special subscriber holiday production prices.
REMAINING 2018/2019 PRODUCTIONS
- Roald Dahl’s WILLY WONKA TYA – JUNE 28 – AUGUST 4, 2019
- Leo Lionni’s INCH BY INCH – Theatre for the Very Young – AUGUST 7 – AUGUST 25, 2019
Packages still available for the 2018/2019 Season:
Select dates and times, anytime!
Purchase a flex pass and save on every ticket! Call the Box Office to make your reservation for the date and time of your choice. (Valid for the 2018-19 season only.)
10-Punch Flex Pass BUY NOW
$140 – 10 punches / tickets to be used during the 2018-19 season only
20-Punch Flex Pass BUY NOW
$260 – 20 punches / tickets to be used during the 2018-19 season only
*Flex passes cannot be used for Inch by Inch tickets, and the dollar value of a flex pass ticket cannot be used toward the cost of a ticket. See special subscriber holiday production prices.
INFORMATION AND POLICIES
There are NO REFUNDS on season packages, flex passes or the individual tickets associated with them. The cost of previously purchased tickets cannot be applied to a season package or flex pass purchase.
Tickets can be exchanged into another performance of the SAME TITLE ONLY. Exchanges will be accepted up to 24 HOURS prior to the originally scheduled performance. Tickets may not be exchanged after the original performance. Exchanges are subject to availability.
UNUSED FLEX PASS TICKETS
Once tickets are reserved the punches are considered used. If you choose not to show up for a performance you may not use those punches for a future performance. If you reserve tickets and can not attend-exchanges can be made up to 24 hours before the schedule performance by contacting the Box Office.
Additional tickets can be purchased by Season Subscribers at a special price.
A one-time $4 handling fee is assessed to each Season Package or Flex Pass order.
- Tickets purchased at least two (2) weeks before a performance will be mailed
- Tickets purchased less than two (2) weeks before a performance will be held at Will Call at the Box Office and can be picked up the day of the performance