MAP AND DIRECTIONS
BOX OFFICE HOURS
12n – 4p
Helpful Hints for an Enjoyable Experience
- Be sure to arrive 20 minutes before your performance. This helps us get you seated and ready for the show!
- Take a bathroom and a drink break before the lights go down and the show begins.
- Don’t bring any snacks, drinks, or gum into the theater. These things might distract you during an important part of the story.
- Be sure to laugh as loud as you can at the silly things on stage – but be sure to whisper quiet as a mouse if you want to ask your parent or friends a question.
- When the play is over, show your appreciation with hearty applause. These are the sounds that warm the hearts of actors.
- To protect our friends on stage-please wait to take any pictures until you are in the lobby and they can pose with you.
A Note for Bus Drivers:
Student drop-off is located on Mainstreet between 11th and 12th Avenues. Please STAY ON YOUR BUS. A Bus Wrangler will come on to your bus, collect your Field Trip Head Count Form and take you into the theatre. Buses can park at Maetzold Field during the performance. Buses may not block public bus stops, or idle in any areas marked as NO PARKING. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
The Role of the Audience
The audience has an important role in the theatre. When the lights go down, a performance especially for you begins. This special relationship only happens in live theatre. When you take your seat, you accept the responsibility of a special agreement.
THE AUDIENCE AGREEMENT:
- Believe what happens is real. It is happening live, before your eyes!
- Listen carefully and quietly.
- Let the production unfold.
- Respond honestly and sincerely. The actors are aware of your presence and your responses.
- Tune in to what is happening on the stage.
- Remain polite throughout the performance.
WEATHER RELATED INFO
Keeping our patrons safe during inclement weather is our priority.
General policy at Stages Theatre Company is that all events are held rain or shine, with the exception of severe/dangerous weather.
If a performance, class, workshop, or rehearsal is cancelled, details will be posted on our website, social media and made available on our weather hotline 952-979-1128.
In the event of a cancellation:
1. Stages Theatre Company will make every effort to contact all patrons/registrants.
2. Multiple options for exchanging/refunding tickets will be provided
Weather-Related Ticket Exchanges/Refunds
We understand that bad weather can make it difficult for you to attend. We can only offer refunds if the event has been cancelled. If the weather makes it unsafe for your family to attend, please contact the box office at firstname.lastname@example.org OR 952-979-1111, option 4.
If you make contact before the performance begins, exchanges may be available.
See what else Hopkins has to offer! ThinkHopkins.com
- Grab a bite to eat at THIRTY BALES (formerly Big10) either before or after the show.
- Get a pre-show or post-show treat at AMY’S CUPCAKE SHOPPE!
- Head over to MUNKABEANS for a coffee or tea, before or after the show.
- Visit KIDDYWAMPUS for art classes, and that great gift for your special little person!