BOX OFFICE HOURS
Tuesday – Saturday: Noon to 6:00 pm and one hour prior to all performances.
|Adult Tickets||$16.00 *|
|Senior Tickets (ages 60+)||$14.00 *|
|Child/Youth Tickets (ages 2-17)||$14.00 *|
|Child/Youth (ages 3-4)||$5 lap pass *|
|Child/Youth (ages 0-2)||Free lap pass *|
*Excludes Theatre for the Very Young productions: INCH BY INCH and ALL THE WORLD: $12 for everyone one year and up. FREE lap passes are available for children one year and under.
TICKET PRICES: ELF THE MUSICAL, JR.
|Senior Tickets (ages 60+)||$21.00|
|Child/Youth Tickets (ages 2-17)||$18.00|
|Child/Youth (ages 3-4)||$5 lap pass|
|Child/Youth (ages 0-2)||Free lap pass|
*A per ticket handling fee is applied to all phone and online orders. Ticket orders will not be processed without payment. Tickets are non-refundable.
3 Convenient Ways to Purchase Tickets!
PLEASE NOTE: Online tickets sales are taken offline prior to each performance. (Weekend/Evening Performances: 3 hours prior and for Weekday Matinee Performances: 6 pm the evening prior). Tickets are available for purchase after they go offline by calling the box office at 952-979-1111, option 4.
PHONE: 952-979-1111, option 4
Box Office: (952) 979-1111 , option 4
Hours: Tuesday through Saturday from noon to 6 p.m. and one hour prior to all performances
IN PERSON AT THE BOX OFFICE
We are located in the Hopkins Center for the Arts at 1111 Mainstreet, Hopkins, MN 55343. Map below.
- Everyone entering the theater must have a ticket or lap pass.
- Reservations are not required for Lap Passes-they can be picked up/purchased at the Box Office the day of the performance.
- Lap passes may be reserved or purchased when ordering tickets over the phone at (952) 979-1111, option 4.
- Youth ages 0-2: a free lap pass can be picked up or reserved
- Youth ages 3-4: a lap pass can be purchased for $5
- Youth age 5 and older: a youth seat is required (booster seats available)
TICKET EXCHANGE POLICY:
Tickets can be exchanged into another performance of the same title only. Exchanges will be accepted up to 24 hours prior to the originally scheduled performance. Tickets may not be exchanged after the original performance. Exchanges are subject to availability.
• HOPKINS JAYCEES STUDIO No Seating Chart Available due to the versatile nature of the space. Seating is general admission.
Ticket orders will not be processed without payment. Tickets are non-refundable.
Tickets purchased at least two weeks before an event will be mailed. Tickets purchased less than two weeks before an event will be held at Will Call at the Box Office and can be picked up the day of the event.
Booster seats are available and can be picked up just inside the theater entrance.