BOX OFFICE HOURS
Tuesday – Saturday: Noon to 6:00 pm and one hour prior to all performances.
- Everyone entering the theater must have a ticket or lap pass.
- Reservations are not required for Lap Passes-they can be picked up/purchased at the Box Office the day of the performance.
- Lap passes may be reserved or purchased when ordering tickets over the phone at (952) 979-1111, option 4.
- Youth ages 0-2: a free lap pass can be picked up or reserved
- Youth ages 3-4: a lap pass can be purchased for $5
- Youth age 5 and older: a youth seat is required (booster seats available)
TICKET EXCHANGE POLICY:
Tickets can be exchanged into another performance of the same title only. Exchanges will be accepted up to 24 hours prior to the originally scheduled performance. Tickets may not be exchanged after the original performance. Exchanges are subject to availability.
MAIN STAGE – reserved seating
HOPKINS JAYCEES STUDIO – no seating chart available due to the versatile nature of the space. Seating is general admission.
Ticket orders will not be processed without payment. Tickets are non-refundable.
Tickets purchased at least two weeks before an event will be mailed. Tickets purchased less than two weeks before an event will be held at Will Call at the Box Office and can be picked up the day of the event.
Booster seats are available and can be picked up just inside the theater entrance.