Based on the popular folktale
Script by Jeannine Coulombe
Music by Michael Gruber
Lyrics by Jeannine Coulombe & Michael Gruber
Directed by Melanie Salmon-Peterson
A LITTLE BIT FROM EVERYONE GOES A LONG WAY FOR ALL
Ages 4 and Up
FEB 12 - APR 15, 2021
Shipping Is Available!
WHAT’S THE SHOW ABOUT?
A charming story of how sometimes it takes a stranger to show us what friendship is all about. When a family of weary outsiders arrive in the town square fear and suspicion reign, but as they start to make soup out of a stone, each of the locals discovers they have something special to contribute to the ever-growing communal meal. Share this ageless story with us as it serves up a delightfully poignant reminder that community is built one ingredient at a time.
IT’S A SELF-PACED HEART-WARMING VIEWING ADVENTURE!
Simply select your 1 week viewing window you’d like to enjoy your OUT OF THE BOX experience
Complete your purchase and we'll send you all the details!
UNIQUE TO THIS EXPERIENCE
Stages Theatre Company is hosting a Food Drive
from February 12th – April 15th, 2021 for the ICA Food Shelf. LEARN MORE
WHAT'S INCLUDED in the
STONE SOUP: Out of the Box Experience
(Reliable Internet Access or Masks and Social Distancing required)
$50* per experience
$10 per additional set(s) of supplies.
* Includes $5 ticket handling fee.
Shipping is available at a cost of $12 per box.
During the purchase process select “none of the options work”. Once the Box is added to your cart a shipping option will show up in a pop up window. Different shipping addresses can be entered for each box.
Ready to Experience
STONE SOUP: OUT OF THE BOX?
Select the viewing window that works best for you from the options above.
You’ll receive instructions on how to pick up your box and get started.
It's a self-paced viewing adventure!
Simply select the 7-day viewing window you'd like to
enjoy your OUT OF THE BOX experience.
Complete your purchase and we'll
send you all the details!
In alphabetical order
Akinbemi Hernádez Abreu (Novus)
Celia Birgy (Pinter)
Taylor Breimhorst (Lector)
Eli Cambridge (Nati)
Lucy Daniels (Layers)
Lynnea Doublette (Prind)
Hailey Felt (Apuri)
Clea Gaïtas Sur (Torun)
Reginald D. Haney (Antigo)
Katie Johnson (Wheels)
Avital Keeley (Joker)
Sayer Keeley (Decks)
Hannah Paulsen (Chapeau)
Bruce Rowan (Jidu)
Lucas Schutz (Axel)
Giada Strom (Jovana)
Tiahna Wolfe-Shields (Trucks)
CREATIVE AND PRODUCTION TEAM
- ARTISTIC DIRECTOR - Sandy Boren-Barrett
- DIRECTOR - Melanie Salmon-Peterson
- PLAYWRIGHT & LYRICS - Jeannine Coulombe
- MUSIC & LYRICS - Michael Gruber
- CHOREOGRAPHER - Dorian Brooke
- MUSIC DIRECTOR - Sarah Hohenstein Burk
- SET DESIGNER - Tiffany Fier
- COSTUME & MAKEUP DESIGNER - Samantha Fromm Haddow
- TECHNICAL DIRECTOR - Gretchen Katt
- LIGHTING DESIGNER - Mike Kittel
- SOUND DESIGNER - Alan Pagel
- PROPS DESIGNER - Laura Wilhelm
- STAGE MANAGER - Amanda Gehrke
- ASSISTANT STAGE MANAGER - Kenji Shoemaker
- SOUND BOARD OPERATOR - David Gamache
- LIGHT BOARD OPERATORS - Johas Haugland, Arjav Krishna
- FIRST JOB IN THE ARTS APPRENTICE - Rose Birgy
- Special thanks to Bridget Miller
- Scenic Artist - Cinde Ashley
- Lighting Crew - Jeff Neppl, Jordan Noltner
- Volunteers - John Cardinal, Justin Dekker, Mariann Wolf, Roxie Wolfe, Tiahna Wolfe-Shields
- Carpenters - Don lllies, Matt Ouren